Knocking sound coming under the car, don't know where coming from, if the weather is warm or hot i hardly hear the sound, but in cold weather, the sound becomes louder.The knocking sounds only if the car is in motion, but on neutral idle no knocking sound . I have a mechanic check and he diagnose it need a new motor mount. is that true.
a knocking sound underneath my car in cold weather. Tachometer is steady . on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?