Is it difficult to change the Heater blower resistor I brought to the shop but im afraid they will charge to much but i do not have a voltage meter. Do you have to rip out the entire dash or anything? I find the part new for 54 bucks so i would hate to pay over 200
A faulty Heater blower resistor on 1997 Hyundai Elantra
Asked by for the 1997 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerMarch 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
1997 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($956 - $1,066) in Ansley, NE
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($162 - $212) in Goreville, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($176 - $314) in Sisseton, SD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($314 - $623) in Vienna, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($390 - $442) in Scurry, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($170 - $244) in Thompson, ND