Is it difficult to change the Heater blower resistor I brought to the shop but im afraid they will charge to much but i do not have a voltage meter. Do you have to rip out the entire dash or anything? I find the part new for 54 bucks so i would hate to pay over 200
A faulty Heater blower resistor on 1997 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerMarch 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
1997 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Ansley, NE
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Goreville, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($715 - 830) in Sisseton, SD
- Timing Belt Replacement ($303 - 405) in Vienna, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($284 - 497) in Scurry, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($883 - 1,029) in Thompson, ND