I heard a louder humming while driving down the road. After I turned the car off, it continued. It has been running for about 20 minutes. I have not idea what it could be and there is no where to take it to be checked out. When I lifted the hood, it was louder. Do you know what it could be?
A fan of some sort is running even after the car is turned off? on 2000 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2000 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($72 - 116) in Houston, MN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($155 - 262) in Canaseraga, NY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($60 - 79) in Gardena, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($472 - 743) in Trenton, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($121 - 158) in Ninnekah, OK
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($598 - 785) in Oak Park, CA