I have had one mechanic say it is a bearing in the transmission pump and is common to this model. Nothing to worry about. One told me it could be a baffle in one of the catalytic converters... No lights are on.. shifts fine runs fine just annoys the heck out of me.. any thoughts ?
a clicking or clatter when it's under load.. noise fades after last gear change on 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Questions
- when I turn ignition it continues cranking without stopping and won't start.
- Whats the estimated cost to replace (front) blower motor?
- what that squeaky sound coming from my rear wheels on my clk500?
- Whats the stainless steel part of the bottom of the door frame called?
- What would cause the windshield wiper to only work with the left turn signal on?