there is a clicking noise that comes and goes when driving, and when you listen for it; it isn't there, and then out of the blue it will click again. this happened onetime at highway speed. also, i did the right and hard left turn test at low speed to seee if this was the problem; nothing happened! plz help ty!
a clicking noise when driving on 2005 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Caravan
1 answerMay 24, 2011
Verified for the Dodge Caravan16 reports
1 answerSeptember 28, 2015
3 answersNovember 09, 2013
1 answerMarch 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
2005 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($324 - $537) in Union City, NJ
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($243 - $320) in Guthrie, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($365 - $532) in Harrah, WA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($230 - $273) in Dougherty, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($201 - $244) in Tesuque, NM
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($45 - $92) in Park Hill, OK