2002 Chrysler Town & Country Q&A

2002 Chrysler Town & Country Question: a/ c problem

We replace the A/c compressor, expansion valve and condenser/dryer. Now the temperature is not cold enough even though we have the correct amount of freon/oil. What else can be wrong. Thank you. -
if you did this yourself, I wonder how you evacuated the system which directly effects how cold the air temp is. If you had a shop do it, return to the shop for a follow up to check pressures. roy -
Who replaced the system? Why did you replace all of this? Does the compressor clutch engage and ac pressures read in tolerances. Did you pull a proper vacuum after assembly and recharge with freon? -
I AM LOOKING FOR THE A/C HOSE ONLY ON THE HIGH PRESSURE SIDE
When the A/C is shut off the fan still blows through the defroster & floor. The A/C (auto control) works like it should
I have a Town & Country with front and rear a/c. The front unit blows good cold air and the re...
RE-posting from Oct 22/2013 b/c i didn't see answer yet. •water leak onto front passenger side compartment/floor-board when a/c is being used. I saw the comment advising to use a foam sealant ar...
I recently took my 99 Town and Country minivan to get the front break pads and rotor done and also got an oil change. When I got it back, I noticed that the front A/C wasn't working. It's releasing...