a/ c problem on 2002 Chrysler Town & Country

We replace the A/c compressor, expansion valve and condenser/dryer. Now the temperature is not cold enough even though we have the correct amount of freon/oil. What else can be wrong. Thank you.

by in Nashville, TN on July 28, 2010
2 answers
ANSWER by on July 28, 2010
if you did this yourself, I wonder how you evacuated the system which directly effects how cold the air temp is. If you had a shop do it, return to the shop for a follow up to check pressures. roy
ANSWER by on May 30, 2011
Who replaced the system? Why did you replace all of this? Does the compressor clutch engage and ac pressures read in tolerances. Did you pull a proper vacuum after assembly and recharge with freon?
When the A/C is shut off the fan still blows through the defroster & floor. The A/C (auto control) works like it should
I have a Town & Country with front and rear a/c. The front unit blows good cold air and the re...
RE-posting from Oct 22/2013 b/c i didn't see answer yet. •water leak onto front passenger side compartment/floor-board when a/c is being used. I saw the comment advising to use a foam sealant ar...