When i get to the stop sign or stop light and i have my foot on the brake and take it off to put it on the gas pedal it does this jerking motion.
A 2000 jeep wrangler and it make a jerking motion when i take my foot of brake on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
1 answerJuly 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.
2000 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Norwich, OH
- 75,000 Mile Service ($296 - 421) in Woodville, TX
- 102,000 Mile Service ($326 - 528) in Montrose, CA
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($68 - 97) in Schooleys Mountain, NJ
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($401 - 445) in Mc Williams, AL
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Manzanola, CO