I stoped at stop sigh and when i started to drive off,it sounded like it jumped out of gear and started to grind.Grinds in all forward gears and reverse.Also while in park the car is like it is in neutral and will roll
99 metro automatic trans problem how can i trouble shoot what is wrong on 1999 Chevrolet Metro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Metro Questions
- just replaced head, intake and exhaust gaskets. engine revs extremely high.
- get odd strapping noise when in neutral or park and brake light come on all star
- The scrurity system keeps shutting the engine down.
- How to repair coolant intake pipe leak?
- Car turns over but won't start timeing belt is good what else should I look for
1999 Chevrolet Metro Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Sherman, CT
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($620 - 882) in Devers, TX
- 120,000 Mile Service ($691 - 937) in Williamsville, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($73 - 96) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($102 - 109) in Hessmer, LA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($269 - 339) in Oneida, WI