but theres another leak above it does anyone know what it could be (irvtech) maybe filter neck or something ive overlooked or dont know about,please help cause im losing about a quart every 4-5 running hours and i dont want to fuk my engine up sincve its been good to me up until now.
99 mb e430--ive replaced the timing inspection cover gasket for an oil leak on 1998 Mercedes-Benz E430
Asked by for the 1998 Mercedes-Benz E430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- When driving regular speed, the car jerks/kicks back only once.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?
- When I shift into drive, gears donot change engine runs high in same gear?
- The shifter for the transmission will not return to park.
1998 Mercedes-Benz E430 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($1,292 - $3,331) in Garfield, WA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($212 - $309) in Hometown, WV
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Custer City, OK
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($113 - $144) in Pearson, WI
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($248 - $303) in Ballouville, CT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($325 - $514) in Southgate, MI