but theres another leak above it does anyone know what it could be (irvtech) maybe filter neck or something ive overlooked or dont know about,please help cause im losing about a quart every 4-5 running hours and i dont want to fuk my engine up sincve its been good to me up until now.
99 mb e430--ive replaced the timing inspection cover gasket for an oil leak on 1998 Mercedes-Benz E430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- driver seat forward control does not work
- Check oil light on - not low on oil.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- All the buttons on the steering wheel stopped working. Which computer controls
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?