My car wouldnt start. hooked up jumper cables, no power coming to the dash. the rear running lights were on without the switch on or the key in the ignition. any ideas. Im headed down soon to where i left it last night
99 escort wont start. no power.but rear running lights are on,wont turn off????? on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($275 - 359) in West Hartford, VT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($251 - 441) in Burdine, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($128 - 151) in Averill Park, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Etna, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($156 - 195) in Harrisburg, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($247 - 331) in Haydenville, OH