1999 Dodge Stratus ES 2.4, blows 20amp PCM/ASD fuse #5, at fusebox under hood, if RMP's exceed approx. 4000rmp. When the fuse blows the car shuts completely down. This happens when parked, driving and in reverse. Replacing the fuse will allow car to start and everything works just fine. This has been going on for 6mo's to a year.
99 Dodge Stratus ES 2.4, blows 20amp PCM/ASD fuse #5, above 4000rpm. on 1999 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
1999 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wilburn, AR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($764 - 1,376) in Vacherie, LA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($380 - 591) in Madison, FL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Holly Pond, AL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Culver, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($177 - 201) in Rialto, CA