1999 Dodge Stratus ES 2.4, blows 20amp PCM/ASD fuse #5, at fusebox under hood, if RMP's exceed approx. 4000rmp. When the fuse blows the car shuts completely down. This happens when parked, driving and in reverse. Replacing the fuse will allow car to start and everything works just fine. This has been going on for 6mo's to a year.
99 Dodge Stratus ES 2.4, blows 20amp PCM/ASD fuse #5, above 4000rpm. on 1999 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
1999 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($420 - 498) in Wilburn, AR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Vacherie, LA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($329 - 532) in Madison, FL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($339 - 632) in Holly Pond, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($70 - 88) in Culver, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($157 - 189) in Rialto, CA