1999 Dodge Stratus ES 2.4, blows 20amp PCM/ASD fuse #5, at fusebox under hood, if RMP's exceed approx. 4000rmp. When the fuse blows the car shuts completely down. This happens when parked, driving and in reverse. Replacing the fuse will allow car to start and everything works just fine. This has been going on for 6mo's to a year.
99 Dodge Stratus ES 2.4, blows 20amp PCM/ASD fuse #5, above 4000rpm. on 1999 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?