when you first crank it up and put it in drive, it chokes the engine down. once you start it back up, its fine. will not do that anymore. what can I do to fix this problem?
99 dodge ram 3500 diesel goes dead when shifted to drive it will choke engine. on 1999 Dodge Ram Van 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- On drivers side of cash in door opening
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
1999 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates