muffler system is missing from catalytic converter on back, did that contribute to fire? when incident occurred, it dripped burning oil with no other damage, can it be driven to mechanic?
99 dodge ram 2500 V10 oil pan caught fire, no other damage, ok to drive to shop on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($358 - 565) in Blooming Grove, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Overbrook, KS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Lexington Park, MD
- Oil and Filter Change ($98 - 157) in Poyen, AR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($219 - 588) in Norwood, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($477 - 840) in Hays, KS