I just bought the car so I dont know much about it but radio wont come & none of the electrical willl work on drivers side HELP
98 Vw Beetle no power to radio where do I start on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
1998 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($171 - 265) in Willis Wharf, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($242 - 336) in Hampton, SC
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Helena, AR
- Thermostat Replacement ($163 - 226) in Kingsland, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($481 - 622) in Liberty, TN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($399 - 1,546) in Neversink, NY