Only makes noise sometimes. Repair shop says wheel bearing mounts need replacing and are attached to struts so struts need to be replaced for total of 900.00. Is repair shop giving me correct info and cost?
98 dodge neon turn steering wheel sharply makes squeal noise on 1998 Dodge Neon
1 answer 1 comment
get a 2nd est to make sure. this needs to be looked at to est
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.