A week ago i started it up, brought it into the shop i work at and when i was going to move it out it wouldn't start removed BCM opened it up to check for shorts and everything was clear and good to go after visual inspection and tests with a multimeter reinstalled it into the cradle under the dash behind glove box. Security light continues to flash fuel pump primes but no start. Cant think of what else it could be. All i get from i diagnostic scan equipment is short/faulty connectors not sure where else to go from here seeing how this is the second time this has happened.
98 Camaro SS.
New BCM installed 11 months ago at a Chevy dealership. on 1998 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one
- I have 1994 Camaro 8 cylinder, would not start at the 1st or 2nd turn of the key
- Can a 98-94 front end fit on a 99-01 camaro. The whole clip.
- why does the belt come off every time it rains?
- Just replace the entire clutch kit and car will not go into gear