A week ago i started it up, brought it into the shop i work at and when i was going to move it out it wouldn't start removed BCM opened it up to check for shorts and everything was clear and good to go after visual inspection and tests with a multimeter reinstalled it into the cradle under the dash behind glove box. Security light continues to flash fuel pump primes but no start. Cant think of what else it could be. All i get from i diagnostic scan equipment is short/faulty connectors not sure where else to go from here seeing how this is the second time this has happened.
98 Camaro SS.
New BCM installed 11 months ago at a Chevy dealership. on 1998 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
1998 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($267 - 392) in Goshen, AR
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - 111) in Muleshoe, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 962) in Cibolo, TX
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in East Bethany, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($314 - 624) in Broken Bow, OK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 216) in Manchester, MA