A week ago i started it up, brought it into the shop i work at and when i was going to move it out it wouldn't start removed BCM opened it up to check for shorts and everything was clear and good to go after visual inspection and tests with a multimeter reinstalled it into the cradle under the dash behind glove box. Security light continues to flash fuel pump primes but no start. Cant think of what else it could be. All i get from i diagnostic scan equipment is short/faulty connectors not sure where else to go from here seeing how this is the second time this has happened.
98 Camaro SS.
New BCM installed 11 months ago at a Chevy dealership. on 1998 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1998 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Goshen, AR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($599 - 939) in Muleshoe, TX
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($505 - 1,131) in Cibolo, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($407 - 1,015) in East Bethany, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($111 - 139) in Broken Bow, OK
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,379 - 1,643) in Manchester, MA