My car is a 97 Toyota Camry. The check battery light stays on while driving today. Before today the check battery light would stay on for a little while after ignition. Two weeks ago my car died on the road, and it turns out the battery wasn't charging. So I replaced the battery, and it had been fine since then. I took two 100mile trips over the past two weeks and experienced no problems. But the check battery light suddenly came on today. My car still runs right now, but God knows how long it will keep going. I did go to autozone to check the alternator, and without ignition on the reading was 12.5v, and it stays the same with ignition on. I checked the alternator belt, and it seems to be fine. So is it the alternator or the regulator or the wiring? How can I know? I'm going on a long trip next week, so please help me out asap. Thanks a lot!
97 Toyota Camry Battery Not Charging on 1997 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi