Is there a reset for the kill switch if the battery ran down.
96 Viper in storage most of the time, we put the Viper on charge,won't start on 1996 Dodge Viper
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Viper Questions
- Dash air flow control won't switch from defrost to floor or dash. Defrost only.
- The car makes growling noise when I turn right. never when going straight.
- Driving and the car died. Started again went 30 feet died again. No power no gas
- low idle / exhaust leak
- Battery is drained because of alarm system even though it is off.True or false?
1996 Dodge Viper Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($153 - 235) in East Stroudsburg, PA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($188 - 272) in Lilliwaup, WA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($181 - 216) in Caledonia, MN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - 1,189) in Cisco, GA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in New Providence, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,273 - 1,306) in Jasper, MO