My 96 Ford Thunderbird won't crank. You can crank it from the solenoid. Tested battery, alternator, and starter/solenoid. Everything tested fine but we replaced the starter anyways. I can hear clicking in the relay control module, could it be the problem?
96 Thunderbird won't crank on 1996 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting
- Leak from the transmission