96 saturnsc1 wont start i think i have it narrowed down to being the park neutral safety switch or the ignition switch but even taking the switch from the lock and key cylinder still get no response i turned the lights on and tried to start to see if it was drawing power and no dimming whatsoever so somewhere its not going to the final start phase on the switch tried cleaning contacts and even bent the pad to make sure the contacts where being made i get no response in anyway other than everything works dash lights light up and do not go away when key turned to start but the radio does dim any suggestions
96 saturn wont start on 1996 Saturn SC1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC1 Questions
- Oil comes up where spark plugs are and car wont start
- anytime the car sits for over 48 hours the battery dies. 2 shops have looked at it and cannot find out why. any ideas what is draining the battery?
- why don't brake light in bumper area only not to work? tried bulb,fuse, relay
- no problems in 3 years, then suddenly won't start. Battery is charged......
- I have a 99 Saturn sc1 it turns over but won't start