i need a front sensor for a 96 v-tec honda engine 8 wire sensor. new they go for like $450-600. looking for used, any ideas?
96 civic coupe on 1996 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($102 - 149) in Sidney, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hempstead, TX
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Onset, MA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($93 - 114) in Breesport, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($128 - 170) in Fairland, IN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($176 - 222) in Mount Ephraim, NJ