replaced fuel pump and fuel filter truck still no start, thanks for any advise !
96 7.4 stalls like out of gas at 75 miles per hour and wont start on 1999 GMC Sierra 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 2500 Questions
- 2001 gmc 2500 sierra won't turnover or start.
- Drivers side front end is screeching on left turns and rumbles when I go straigh
- My fuel gauge would not work on long trips it froze and wouldn't move until I turn the truck off. I replaced the fuel pump and the sending unit and still the gauge freezes up. Any ideas
- I think I deleted my question. How do i bleed the air out of the abs module?
- i am not sure if you received my question about bleeding the abs module
1999 GMC Sierra 2500 Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($151 - 219) in Higginson, AR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($314 - 419) in Seiling, OK
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Beemer, NE
- AC Compressor Replacement ($624 - 960) in Courtland, AL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($123 - 168) in Milliken, CO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($238 - 343) in Elmer City, WA