I installed a 95 electric fan in my 93 tbird, once my cooling fan turns on, it wont shut off until I shut the car off.
95 thunderbird electric cooling fan wont shut off on 1993 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- No dashboard lights,speedo, tac or gauges , radio,heater lights are ok
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting