does it most after it reaches temp.if manualy shifted it drive's normal
95 thunderbird 4.6 transmission downshifts itself while driving at any speed on 1995 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- No dashboard lights,speedo, tac or gauges , radio,heater lights are ok
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting