I have to replace the rotors and pads on our 95 Ford Ranger RWD std cab with 2.3 L 4cyl, manual transmission. what all is involved in doing so? I have been told the front wheel bearings need to be repacked at the same time.
95 Ranger RWD rotor replacement on 1995 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch