94 Honda civic with 1.6L vtec won't start. It was running fine but now it only cranks. The battery is fully charged, fuel pressure is 42psi, I have spark on all plugs, wires & plugs are new, I replacesd my ignition module, checked my coil, removed & resoldered all joints in the main relay, so what else can I do?
94 Honda civic won't start on 1994 Honda Civic
2 answersApril 11, 2009
1 answerOctober 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth