94 Honda civic with 1.6L vtec won't start. It was running fine but now it only cranks. The battery is fully charged, fuel pressure is 42psi, I have spark on all plugs, wires & plugs are new, I replacesd my ignition module, checked my coil, removed & resoldered all joints in the main relay, so what else can I do?
94 Honda civic won't start on 1994 Honda Civic
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1994 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($198 - 263) in Gretna, LA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Onley, VA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Parks, NE
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 144) in Bloomington, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($141 - 175) in Yarnell, AZ
- Window Switch Replacement ($448 - 457) in Fullerton, ND