94 Honda civic with 1.6L vtec won't start. It was running fine but now it only cranks. The battery is fully charged, fuel pressure is 42psi, I have spark on all plugs, wires & plugs are new, I replacesd my ignition module, checked my coil, removed & resoldered all joints in the main relay, so what else can I do?
94 Honda civic won't start on 1994 Honda Civic
2 answersApril 11, 2009
1 answerOctober 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- lx coupe. New motor, I'm missing a part. Something mounted to oil pan. Rt side
- Car will start, go into gear then slow down almost idling then go back into gear
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die