I have recently replaced the starter in my 94 Ford Explorer and now it will not shut off even after removing the key. I have to disconnect the battery to get it to shut off.
94 Ford Explorer Won't Shut Off on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it