I have recently replaced the starter in my 94 Ford Explorer and now it will not shut off even after removing the key. I have to disconnect the battery to get it to shut off.
94 Ford Explorer Won't Shut Off on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Studley, VA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Tupman, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($112 - 154) in Redbird, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - 237) in New Roads, LA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($181 - 726) in Gravity, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($288 - 709) in Van, WV