I have recently replaced the starter in my 94 Ford Explorer and now it will not shut off even after removing the key. I have to disconnect the battery to get it to shut off.
94 Ford Explorer Won't Shut Off on 1994 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.