after driving for a few minutes it will start to miss, check engine light comes on, oil pressure bottoms out and it acts like it is runnung on 8 cylinders. If I stop, shut it off and start it right back up, it will run fine for a few minutes and start missing again. Replaced coil packs, plugs, wires & computer. Any ideas? Thank you, Susie
94' Dodge 2500 V10 gasoline 4x4 auto. Starts easy & runs fine at first but.... on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Horton, AL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($268 - $407) in Jersey, VA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Genoa, CO
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($71 - $181) in Lees Summit, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Deerfield, WI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Lennox, SD