after driving for a few minutes it will start to miss, check engine light comes on, oil pressure bottoms out and it acts like it is runnung on 8 cylinders. If I stop, shut it off and start it right back up, it will run fine for a few minutes and start missing again. Replaced coil packs, plugs, wires & computer. Any ideas? Thank you, Susie
94' Dodge 2500 V10 gasoline 4x4 auto. Starts easy & runs fine at first but.... on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Horton, AL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($268 - 407) in Jersey, VA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($173 - 436) in Genoa, CO
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Lees Summit, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($309 - 358) in Deerfield, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($203 - 341) in Lennox, SD