after driving for a few minutes it will start to miss, check engine light comes on, oil pressure bottoms out and it acts like it is runnung on 8 cylinders. If I stop, shut it off and start it right back up, it will run fine for a few minutes and start missing again. Replaced coil packs, plugs, wires & computer. Any ideas? Thank you, Susie
94' Dodge 2500 V10 gasoline 4x4 auto. Starts easy & runs fine at first but.... on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni