I perform the over-ride operation(from the manual) to unlock the shifter so I could drive home. I verified the fuse for the brake light is ok. Could this be the brake light switch being faulty? if so how can I verify and is it easy to DIY?
93 Subaru Impreza Wagon AWD auto can't shift out of park/brake lights not wrking on 1993 Subaru Impreza
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza Questions
- the reverse ( backup ) lights are not working How can I solve the problem
- So I used my Subaru to jumpstart my Taurus. Ever since. I jumped the car the passenger parking light and the tail lights won't shut off.
- my car makes a screeching noise when turning when first started up and turning is hard. it goes away after running a bit
- Why does the car shut off everytime when reversing
- recently bought vehicle but noticed that gears shift easier than sometimes, why?