I perform the over-ride operation(from the manual) to unlock the shifter so I could drive home. I verified the fuse for the brake light is ok. Could this be the brake light switch being faulty? if so how can I verify and is it easy to DIY?
93 Subaru Impreza Wagon AWD auto can't shift out of park/brake lights not wrking on 1993 Subaru Impreza
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza Questions
- How to fix the sound that comes out after pressing the brake ?
- How do I keep my tires from going bad when I don't use my car?
- Why does my power steering belt keep breaking?
- Why won't my car go into reverse from park intermittently.?
- the reverse ( backup ) lights are not working How can I solve the problem