2 leads front coil pack passenger side no fire (replaced), timing belt replaced check dozen times checks in time had ignition module checked -ok code shows bad coil and air pressure (replaced)new plugs and wires any help ..camshaft sensor?? thanx any help
93 ranger 2.3 runs rough idleing seems to lack power on 1994 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1994 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Wittenberg, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($258 - 1,123) in Hatboro, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($726 - 915) in Macon, GA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Ridge, MD
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Merrimac, WI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($103 - 116) in Marissa, IL