The resivore has fluid,the radiator was empty. Started the vehicle and added water. Back pressure blow the water back at me.got it filled and ran it for a few minutes. Then noticed water "pouring" out through exhaust.Turned it off immeditely Now the head gasket on the right side was replaced prior to all this. What else could be wrong?
93 ford explorer over heating. lots of water coming out through exhaust Problem? on 1993 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- What do I do if doing it my self
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($562 - $828) in Gladys, VA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - $152) in New Berlin, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - $230) in Palatka, FL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($284 - $346) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,280 - $1,493) in Elmore, AL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($84 - $144) in Sedley, VA