The resivore has fluid,the radiator was empty. Started the vehicle and added water. Back pressure blow the water back at me.got it filled and ran it for a few minutes. Then noticed water "pouring" out through exhaust.Turned it off immeditely Now the head gasket on the right side was replaced prior to all this. What else could be wrong?
93 ford explorer over heating. lots of water coming out through exhaust Problem? on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($126 - 222) in Gladys, VA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in New Berlin, PA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($123 - 158) in Palatka, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 333) in Elmore, AL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($215 - 420) in Sedley, VA