The resivore has fluid,the radiator was empty. Started the vehicle and added water. Back pressure blow the water back at me.got it filled and ran it for a few minutes. Then noticed water "pouring" out through exhaust.Turned it off immeditely Now the head gasket on the right side was replaced prior to all this. What else could be wrong?
93 ford explorer over heating. lots of water coming out through exhaust Problem? on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Gladys, VA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($141 - 200) in New Berlin, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($214 - 256) in Palatka, FL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($103 - 193) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Window Switch Replacement ($159 - 206) in Elmore, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($58 - 153) in Sedley, VA