The vehicle want start have determined that there is spark,but no fuel. The fuel filter, pump and fuel regulator has just been replaced. The pump pushes plenty of fuel thru the filter. Have checked the lines and fuel rail, they are clear.
91 Ranger 2.3L looking for (PCM) or EECIV the computer location?
on 1991 Ford Ranger
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by goodguy ,
February 07, 2013
have you checked for injector pulse?
This week's top 10
1991 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Trimble, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - 108) in Chandler, OK
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dollar Bay, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($127 - 207) in Delmar, IA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 112) in Fairplay, CO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - 118) in Pottersville, MO