i own a ford explorer. and it slips from stop. what can i do other rebiulding the trans?
91 ford explorer on 1991 Ford Explorer
4 answersNovember 25, 2009
1 answerJune 27, 2011
1 answerFebruary 28, 2009
1 answerMay 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.