The gear is metal, about 4 inches long, and has a spline looking gear on the end that goes into the transmission and a small dime size sprocket looking gear that fits into a electronic part. I have tried a few transmisson places, they say dealer item. the dealers say it was discontinued in 1993.
91 dodge pickup on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerMarch 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($213 - $285) in Horton, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($411 - $588) in Jersey, VA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Genoa, CO
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($466 - $689) in Lees Summit, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($437 - $545) in Deerfield, WI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($202 - $260) in Lennox, SD