» » »

Dodge Q&A

Ask Your Question

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Question: 91 dodge pickup



, Diesel, West Fork, AR, March 31, 2009, 15:31

The gear is metal, about 4 inches long, and has a spline looking gear on the end that goes into the transmission and a small dime size sprocket looking gear that fits into a electronic part. I have tried a few transmisson places, they say dealer item. the dealers say it was discontinued in 1993.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    March 31, 2009, 15:45

    go to this site http://www.transmissioncenter.net/speedometer_calibration_______va.htm and see if this is the gear your looking for.

    Flag This