The gear is metal, about 4 inches long, and has a spline looking gear on the end that goes into the transmission and a small dime size sprocket looking gear that fits into a electronic part. I have tried a few transmisson places, they say dealer item. the dealers say it was discontinued in 1993.
91 dodge pickup on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerMarch 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($197 - 258) in Horton, AL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($141 - 197) in Jersey, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - 526) in Genoa, CO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Lees Summit, MO
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($56 - 87) in Deerfield, WI
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lennox, SD