where is the rear end bolt to put in gear lube on my 89 caprice
89 caprice on 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
3 answersJuly 19, 2010
2 answersSeptember 16, 2013
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
2 answersJune 12, 2016
1 answerJune 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($367 - 582) in Alvarado, MN
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($536 - 699) in Glen Echo, MD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($195 - 292) in Eastabuchie, MS
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($370 - 450) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($329 - 357) in Linkwood, MD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($315 - 381) in Mount Pleasant, UT