good there be vapor lock from the lift pump to pressure pump when this happen there is no power to pressure pump I have by passed the inertial switch it only happen in the high heat of the day give it 45 mins then it runs?? how long you never know.
87 ranger new fuel pump & ignition module runs good in the cold no in the heat on 1990 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1990 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Warwick, NY
- 100,000 Mile Service ($318 - 463) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($127 - 206) in Norwich, OH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockwood, TX
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($394 - 416) in Harmony, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Senatobia, MS