Mechanic ran codes said it was mass air flow meter/sensor. Changed it . Ran well for 1 mile then cut completly off. able to restart and limp home. What else could it be/ confused. Appreciate any help!
850 stalling out on 1995 Volvo 850
3 answersDecember 30, 2010
2 answersJanuary 08, 2011
4 answersSeptember 22, 2009
2 answersJuly 27, 2010
1 answerApril 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 850 Questions
- I had "check Engine" light to come on and the test gave code P0172, what is it?
- Car stopped accelerating, and a sulfur like smell was coming out of engine.
- A/c control unit compatible but do i need a pro to calibrate it? Thx in advance
- What causes my speedometer to stop working sometimes
- compression check re smog