I was only going 15 mph. Shifting seemed not good. Added 5 gallons premium fuel. Ran better. Speedometer acted normal. rpm jumped at times. light still on. running rough. made it home. Where do I start to fix this?
83,000 miles. The service light came on tonight. The speedometer showed 90 mph on 2000 Lincoln Navigator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?