We are thinking about purchasing this 2009 MB ML 350, with 81,000 miles. We believe it is due for the B service. Are these cars truly dependable after 100,000 miles?! Good purchase? Feedback, please!
80,000 mile service on 2009 Mercedes-Benz ML350
0 answersSeptember 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML350 Questions
- What could be the problems with my AC? before it was just a loose fuse not now.
- My Mercedes Benz mileage@31516? When should I service my vehicle for maintenance
- What is the part number for a selection range switch Fault code P0705?
- Low range is flashing when I start car then disappear ? What is low range ?
- code po412 secondary air injection switching valve A circuit