actually an 89 but that was to old for the selection list but anyway i just changed the front seal due to a fluid leak all went as well as that could but now it doesn't shift into overdrive with any regularity please offer any advise that may help thank you
700r4 not shifting into overdrive on 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(14)
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(43)
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($214 - 309) in Pinetops, NC
- 110,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Carolina, WV
- Clutch Replacement ($883 - 1,179) in Ossian, IN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($149 - 195) in Mc Gill, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($226 - 269) in Thomaston, CT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Capon Springs, WV