i put my truck away that i plow with in febuary and it ran fine took it out today charged battery and it started hard and when i got it started it would not stay running. Any suggestions on what this might be? or what can i do to find the problem?
7 months storage now truck will start but does not stay running what wouldthis b on 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($197 - 258) in Blue Rock, OH
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($268 - 407) in Lost Nation, IA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($466 - 689) in Paulina, LA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($373 - 642) in Gracey, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($353 - 457) in Tad, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($352 - 414) in Bethlehem, CT