The transmission shifts fine in all gears 1-5 and reverse but does not seem to want to go into 6th it grinds when you release the clutch and wont stay in gear the handle moves into place but does not seem to latch in to place or stay- it seems as if the linkage maybe be out of adjustment. any thoughts or advice is welcome thanks
6speed manual Transmission,The transmission shifts fine in all gears except 6TH on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my