need 60000 miles service-
60000 miles service cost? on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($390 - 525) in Walterville, OR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Poland, ME
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($838 - 1,252) in Brunswick, NE
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($207 - 273) in Wamsutter, WY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($17 - 22) in Quincy, IL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($126 - 133) in Midway, TN