I have a 5 speed manual. Recently went to downshift before making a turn. Next thing I know the transmission wouldn't grab/shift into any gear but 2nd and reverse. Check to see if cable was broken between shifter and transmission. Was told that shifter was indeed moving when "wiggling" where cables attach to the transmission. Clutch is good was brand new when I bought it and currently has less than 50k miles.
5sp manual. Only 2nd and reverse. on 2001 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.