No current problems. Not as smooth sounding but does not appear to have any issues. What type of maintenance should I get to assure a healthy car at 55K miles? I get the oil changed when the message appears. Second set of tires. How often should I get them rotated?
55K Maintenance on 2007 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- AM audio fades after 10min of warmup. Replacement radio did not solve problem.
- I jump started my car and radio won't work. My serial number is BA001669
- Where is the evap emission control vavle located on a 96 acura tl it wouldnt pas
- How do I get my radio code
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
2007 Acura TL Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($227 - $462) in Bakerstown, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($125 - $254) in Birchrunville, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Pottersville, NJ
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - $209) in Mifflintown, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,541 - $1,586) in Petersburg, OH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($101 - $117) in South Pittsburg, TN