can start at start up or may wait 5 or so min and runs at full speed constant
530i electric cooling fan runs up to high speed and stays for long periods on 2002 BMW 530i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 530i Questions
- How can I run Bluetooth thru my factory radio. Is ther an auxiliary port
- my car be clicking in my transmission pan when my car warms up when its idiling
- The speedometer is not working and it's completely off.
- Why does my outside plastic of the car get sensitive and soft?
- Why does my volume control button get loose? How do i fix it?
2002 BMW 530i Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($763 - 1,060) in Tomball, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($462 - 637) in Cambridge, MD
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($790 - 1,514) in Rock Island, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Harrison, NJ
- Tire Pressure Monitor Lamp Diagnosis ($26 - 34) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Tie Rod Replacement ($85 - 280) in Highmount, NY