5 speed manual shifter sometimes sticks in 4th or 1st gear while driving. Seems to fix itself after looking down into shifter opening.
5 speed shifter sticks in 4th, or 1st on 1992 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.