5 speed manual shifter sometimes sticks in 4th or 1st gear while driving. Seems to fix itself after looking down into shifter opening.
5 speed shifter sticks in 4th, or 1st on 1992 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Poplar Grove, IL
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 284) in Solsberry, IN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pen Argyl, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in Brisbane, CA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 114) in Ebervale, PA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Fisher, LA