price estimate on pulling out,change bearing and put back in. Also what kind of gear oil is recommended
5--speed manual transmission on 1990 Ford Ranger
1 answer 1 comment
Is your Ranger 2WD or 4WD and is your V6 a 2.9 or 4.0Liter engine?
1 answerMarch 01, 2015
0 answersMay 11, 2012
2 answersOctober 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- Why would I be losing power in 4 n 5 gear what do I do
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.