price estimate on pulling out,change bearing and put back in. Also what kind of gear oil is recommended
5--speed manual transmission on 1990 Ford Ranger
1 answer 1 comment
Is your Ranger 2WD or 4WD and is your V6 a 2.9 or 4.0Liter engine?
1 answerMarch 01, 2015
0 answersMay 11, 2012
2 answersOctober 29, 2009
0 answersSeptember 08, 2016
2 answersAugust 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1990 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warwick, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($67 - 107) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Norwich, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Rockwood, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Harmony, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($157 - 170) in Senatobia, MS