While I was driving I herd a sound that's was something like running over a semi flatted aluminum can, that got kicked up and hit the bottom of the truck. I did feel something. before the sound my breaks got tight, like good breaks tight. ( i did just replace them about 6 months ago with ceramic breaks but they never felt good ) than they where gone completely. I made it home ( short drive) hearing, every once in a while, a crack/ clanking sound and it felt funny to shift. I smelt radiator fluid when turned the truck off and got out. The next morning, not running we pushed it back in reverse holding the clutch, it makes the same sound. But it only makes it every other turn of the tires or something. So yes not sure what is wrong. Help me please! (= thanks Ree
4x4manual tran 200043 miles driv crack sound, breaks effected, shifts bad reason on 1994 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?
- veh used as mail veh. turn off after route finished. Return 20 min veh wont go
- I have a error code PO 740 it says replace the torque converter clutch solenoid.How much would that cost.Parts and labor?
- My wife will be driving, and she says the tach will jump and the car surges, but it doesn't do it all the time and when I've driven it I can't get it to do it! And this is on the flat not up hill!