While I was driving I herd a sound that's was something like running over a semi flatted aluminum can, that got kicked up and hit the bottom of the truck. I did feel something. before the sound my breaks got tight, like good breaks tight. ( i did just replace them about 6 months ago with ceramic breaks but they never felt good ) than they where gone completely. I made it home ( short drive) hearing, every once in a while, a crack/ clanking sound and it felt funny to shift. I smelt radiator fluid when turned the truck off and got out. The next morning, not running we pushed it back in reverse holding the clutch, it makes the same sound. But it only makes it every other turn of the tires or something. So yes not sure what is wrong. Help me please! (= thanks Ree
4x4manual tran 200043 miles driv crack sound, breaks effected, shifts bad reason on 1994 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off