Vehicle has 4x4 auto and the 4high and 4 low lights flash. If you turn the knob to either 4 high or 4 low, nothing happens
4x4 not working on 2001 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,052 - 1,387) in Merrifield, VA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Martindale, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tuxedo, NC
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Cohutta, GA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Louisville, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($142 - 199) in Saluda, NC