Vehicle has 4x4 auto and the 4high and 4 low lights flash. If you turn the knob to either 4 high or 4 low, nothing happens
4x4 not working on 2001 Ford Explorer
Reported by bendix86 and 5 others for the Ford Explorer6 reports
2 answersApril 17, 2014
2 answersNovember 21, 2012
1 answerAugust 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?